Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
Shoal Air is not currently hiring Aircrew.
If you meet our minimum requirements below, please feel free to submit an expression of interest for any future positions to email@example.com.
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (A) with 9+ months to next AFR.
- Valid Instrument Rating or NVFR rating with 1 take-off and landing at night in the previous 3 months
- Minimum 6 months validity on Instrument Rating or NVFR
- 250 hrs Total Flight Time
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or similar
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- Min 10 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- Valid ASIC
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Valid Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- Proof of ‘Covid-19 Full Vaccination’
- Valid ‘Provide First Aid’ Certificate
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Time on Cessna 310 and/or PA31
- 50 IFR planned
- Previous Tourism / Hospitality / Tour Guide Experience
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- Other Trade or IT qualifications or experience
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.