Shoal Air is renowned for its award winning customer service and support. Shoal Air has an extensive network of bases and operations in the East Kimberley this ensures that Shoal Air is never very far away. We operate a 24/7 telephone and email booking service, with friendly and obligation free help with your travel planning, that can only be offered by a truly local airline.
“Local expertise and knowledge at your service”
- Departure times at your convenience.
- Fit your travel around your tasks rather than vice versa.
- Fly to multiple locations not serviced by airlines.
- Amend your route or times as required.
- All-weather and night flight capable aircraft and aircrew.
- Depart from any airport … large or small … to any destination.
- Day trips for business allow you to return home to your family.
- Avoid airport delays and check in counters and security screening delays.
- Advise our Operations team of your requirements and we will confirm the most convenient and affordable options for you.
- Shoal Air aircraft & pilots can be ready to depart within an hour of your call.
- Courtesy ground transfers available at Kununurra, Wyndham and Kalumburu.
- Compare the cost of car hire and fuel and damage to vehicles on poor roads.
- Direct (point to point) flights are much more fuel and carbon emission efficient than a similar journey by 4WD.
- Make the most of your valuable time.
- Save on overnight costs (accommodation, meals, travel allowances etc..)
- Take comfort in Shoal Air’s enviable safety record.
- Air travel is proven to be much safer than driving in outback Australia.
- Avoid delayed or cancelled departures due to aircraft “technical problems” because only Shoal Air carries rostered back-up aircraft and aircrew.
- Our expert aircraft engineering team ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the highest industry standards.
- You choose who accompanies you on the flight.
- Confidentiality guaranteed.
- Shoal Air operates a fleet of 22 aircraft, ranging from economical single engine types through to fast cabin-class twins.
- You can choose to add meals/transport/2 pilots to your charter requirement.
- If you have a favourite pilot … you can choose them too!