If you share our values then Shoal Air will be delighted to hear from you.
Shoal Air is no longer accepting pilot applications for 2017 at this stage.
Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 12+ months to next AFR.
- 300 hrs Total Flight Time
- Night Rating
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Min 50 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- ASIC / Class 1 Medical / Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- 2 x aviation referees and 1 x character referees.
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- First Aid Certificate
- All ATPL subjects completed
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certficate
- January – Applications reviewed
- February – Interviews and check flights
- March – In House training followed by a staggered start date
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – email@example.com
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.