If you share our values then Shoal Air will be delighted to hear from you.
Shoal Air is not currently accepting pilot applications.
Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 12+ months to next AFR.
- 300 hrs Total Flight Time
- Night Rating
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Min 50 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- ASIC / Class 1 Medical / Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- 2 x aviation referees and 1 x character referees.
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- First Aid Certificate
- All ATPL subjects completed
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certficate
- January – Applications reviewed
- February – Interviews and check flights
- March – In House training followed by a staggered start date
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.