Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
Applications for the 2020 tourist season are now open.
If you meet our requirements below, please send a copy of your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 9+ months to next AFR.
- 250 hrs Total Flight Time
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- Min 10 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Time on Cessna 310 and/or PA31
- Night VFR Rating with 1 take-off and landing at night in the previous 3 months
- Instrument Rating
- Previous Tourism / Hospitality / Tour Guide Experience
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- Other Trade or IT qualifications or experience
Interviews will be held during March, with start dates from April 2020 onward.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.