Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
Applications for the 2019 tourist season have now closed.
If you meet our minimum requirements below, please feel free to submit an expression of interest for any future positions.
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 9+ months to next AFR.
- 250 hrs Total Flight Time
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- Night VFR Rating
- 1 Night take-off and landing at night in previous 6 months
- Min 10 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Time on Cessna 310 and/or PA31
- Instrument Rating
- All ATPL subjects completed
- Previous Tourism / Hospitality / Tour Guide Experience
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- Other Trade or IT qualifications or experience
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – email@example.com
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.