If you share our values then Shoal Air will be delighted to hear from you.
Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 12+ months to next AFR.
- 300 hrs Total Flight Time
- Night Rating or IPC
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Min 50 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- ASIC / Class 1 Medical / Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- Time on Cessna 310 and/or PA31
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- First Aid Certificate
- All ATPL subjects completed
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certificate
- Other Trade or IT qualifications or experience
Shoal Air is not currently hiring but please feel free to submit your resume to our Chief Pilot – email@example.com
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.