Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
Applications for 2020 are now closed.
If you meet our minimum requirements below, please feel free to submit an expression of interest for any future positions by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 9+ months to next AFR.
- 250 hrs Total Flight Time
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- Min 10 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Time on Cessna 310 and/or PA31
- Night VFR Rating with 1 take-off and landing at night in the previous 3 months
- Instrument Rating
- Previous Tourism / Hospitality / Tour Guide Experience
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- Other Trade or IT qualifications or experience
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – email@example.com
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.