Aircrew Employment with Shoal Air:
Shoal Air is NOT currently recruiting aircrew.
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) with 9+ months to next AFR.
- 300 hrs Total Flight Time
- Night Rating or Instrument Rating
- 1 Night take-off and landing in previous 6 months
- Min 10 Hrs Cessna 200 Series or GA8 Airvan
- Min 50 hrs Retractable Undercarriage
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- LR Driving Licence with F class (bus) endorsement
- 20 hours flight time in the last 6 months
- Time on Cessna 310 and/or PA31
- All ATPL subjects completed
- Other Trade or IT qualifications or experience
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Employment with Shoal Air:
Opportunities periodically arise for suitably qualified engineering staff for casual, contract or permanent positions.
Forward your CV to our Chief Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoal Air is an equal opportunity employer.